Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
My stamina dropped a lot... run 5 laps for like 20 mins plus.. manage to complete 5 laps la.. but still sad.. =( PHYSICAL DROPPING.... i think i need to run myself, so that i can like improve and get back my stupid fitness, =)) hahahahahahahahahahahaha i am crazy!!!
RUBY ytd was nice... =D i like the way we take the ball and run and got tackled down.. the feeling was SHIOK when you manage to tackle the girls down and run with the ball..
and now i am injured, got knee-ed.. one big blue black plus a small pao.. haha =D but still enjoy still.. dunno whether can play today not.. haha.. =)) Yupps.. SIM!!!
Oh ya.. i have made up my mind. after POLY i am going to continue studying and also playing... =D i would either go SIM or SMU, because NUS only like got 2 course for me to choose from. WTH! haha okay da.. haha... So from now on, i have to study hard and not screw up my UT for all my modules and my grades now are pretty bad. =S