Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
have fun training, cos i am forced to defence. haha step up to the player with the ball, and u know he/she will shoot. good!! I have to pluck up my courage man. haha i sweat a lot la. during the entire training.. but it is good la.... there's a lot of things for me to take note la... hahaha... but at least the hard work i did learn something, and i will continue to improve myself until that kind of standard. hahaha
after training took bus to 401 for dinner/ supper. haha ate till like 1 and my dad was fluming/ angry/ dissapointed/ worried. so he msged me. upon seeing his msg i feel guilty and wanted to go home... and so i think i will give training a miss tml. and i got more training to come man..
when school reopens here come UT and i haven settle my JAVA stuff.. haha.. i am so damn screwed. haha and UT1 grades not out yet. WTF.. hahaha..
and there's something funny about shit and ass now in my mind.. hahaha.. dots..
like wad my friend there always asked me "LOOK UP"