Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd went back to my workplace. and we were like so angry with the toopid manager! he's such an ass! nvm got the job back, working for the ladyboss not HIM and also got my pay back.
decided to try botak jones, but the moment that we reached that there's a long que for the food. WTH!! so decided to eat subway at AMK HUB.. nvm.. maybe mother's day i can bring my mum go eat... cos of the portion, and i am such a mountain tortoise because i din eat it before.. hahaha..
after subway, i went to mc's place to eat his mum's curry. nice la. but hot as in for me! i am tired la. TRAINING LATER!!!!
i just have to pull up my socks for this sports! cm'on i can do it!