Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
WOW!! today's lesson was tough and i have UT in another half an hour to 45 mins... haha and i am here blogging. today's lesson is more about SQL more methods coming up. at first i got pissed, because it is very difficult. But after i know how to solve the first problem i gain back my confidence and continue doing the second one and so on. So after the whole third meeting i feel that it is pretty interesting and not that difficult as compared to what i feel at first. hahaha.. hopefully i can do well for the next UT if that really comes out. haha..
Later i will be having PT a lot of people wun be coming.... dots... i am plain bored here.. piss.... hahaha.. so ya... here i am back again... haha will make myself tired today... and i need to loose some fats please... hahaha =S
OKOK.. GONNA STUDY ALREADY... BYE BITCHES(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), DONT READ LA.... GET LOST!