Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
when he is afraid... =X jus started eating... he look happy la.. concentrating on games =P emo-ing on the bus =D happy dog!! oh.... ytd actually wanted to watch POC. but the tix are all fully booked. =S
so we jus chill at CWP, at the same time wait for training to end...
it's feel kinda nice to sit there and talk..
now i like to take loads of pic. haha..
maybe REENA influence me. =D
hahahaha...
so now i got more pics to upload. hahaha..
and within that few mins or hour i learn some more stuff.... haha
i will try to apply when i play in court. =))
thx! hahaha
yupp... and i jus found some free time to bring my dog out to meet my bball friend..