Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Next up after going to school to meet him and all, we went over to K's place to eat...
makan until very full!
i'm growing fat! the food there's nice.. and the girls nearly eat finish the grapes! and not forgetting the nice cakes, when u look at them u jus dun feel like eating them =D hahahaha..
din manage to take any pics. but i only got a few. =))
Oh ya! the guys played with combined schools today, they won by one only. And he scored la.. nice goal! hahaha....