Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today i perform super duper badly la... cannot even play properly la. like dam! cannot defend properly, conceded 2 goals when i fers went in la.. so bad la... i cannot handle my center position la! causing other players to be confused.. hais.. really lost touch and becoming a headless chicken.. and i think that without skills i cannot go anywhere further... cos if i am to run all around this will not change. and now to realise that i am not improving, but deproving you see. this is how bad i played today... kinda emo la... for now i need to use my body more, don't ball watch, mark players correctly, communicate, something that got to do with my passes and also something about the top D that hafiz told me. and i promise to block shots for who ever keeper that will be playing! hahaha