Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
recently i feel that i easily lose my temper.. =S it's very bad la... it will affect the way i play during game. therefore, i must CONTROL!
all my shots, it's like so freaky disgusting! so light, speed like 70plus. no strength at all la... i am not improvin, and i feel that i am starting to become a headless chicken on court. messing up the play, clashing with people. hahaha so i am sorry peeps... for clashing and messing up the whole play.. and please give me time, i will try to improve and apply what i learn on court.
ytd was tmd disgusting... i will rmb what you guys told me. .will try to correct them.. hahahaha..
okay i have been complaining seen ytd. haha.. buis!