Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
oh ya, ytd i saw Meryl! hahahaha.... on the train, i think she only rmb me when i am those kind boyish kind. darn! because sec 3 i look like shit.. and a lot of them know me, and i also got probs with my maths cher. by making her cry whenever me and my friends cut hair =S
and this junior in my school who came for flrball tryout say i only recognised you by your specs and you last time look very boyish one right. dotS!
Plus, this ger who is now in my school.. she once had a crush on me!!! and she called me and i was like ehhh.. hi.. wtf... things are going like..... no comments.
i think i am still as boyish as last time, but this time i clip up my hair when playing and i also have medium length hair... i think a lot of people thinks that i look funny blah blah blah... haha cos i am no longer hw i use to be..
i think i need to change my passport photo, and also change my ic pic... it look totally disgusting... like BOY!!! hahaha =X
so now i am like quite scared of gers... hahahahaha.. plus they are fragile.. LOLS