Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
monday: watched 28weeks. the show got no story line, all gruesome sences.. Oh it is so disgusting. make me feel so full after watching the show. And the nachos there got no taste.
ytd's training was great, playing with the guys. hahaha i have to be tougher than now. tml court training again! i will become tougher. no more blind passes. look up and shoot! i feel so tired now.. hahaha.. i love training =D because it makes me think and run and bang people... and i kanna bang by fit and paul ytd la. it hurt so much and i got pissed. I have to control my temper. So many things to learn and improve. hahaha.