Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i dunno why i am so tired everyday when i reached class. So during first break i will sleep and i will work during second meeting, and sometimes second break.
Today training was alright.... i think maybe i play badly maybe i just cannot play well la... i dunno =S i really need to work hard la... so that i can like play with all sort of people.. i feel that they are quite fast, or maybe i am just plain too lazy to play la.. too tired liao..
UT tml again!!! hahaha.. hopefully i will do well la... cos cannot afford to fail anyone of them.. cos they are very important esp. when i wanna do well for my 3 yrs in poly. haha.. cos i heard stories like the grades will keep going down. hur! i wanna pass and get into Uni.. haha.. NUS or NTU will be good. At most i will go NIE, and become a teacher like so many people do... hahaha..
* i shall not talk much la ar... but i feel so argh! please admit what you are really doing.... =S