Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
every day, i will sure sleep in class during the first break out. i dunno the reason behind it. And yes! court training later... i love it man. cos it's the time i can hold my stick and play. and trying my best to block shots! hahaha i am motivated to play by the way i see things... =)) Watch And LEARN! yupps..
During the June hols, i will be a busy ger. But i will not forget about the time we are going to take a break from everything. hahaha JacJac, where are you? Faster come back and play you ah bu neinei. i swear you are going to be f-ing tanned. And it makes me JEALOUS! hahaha Ever since i stop playing bball for nuts, i become fairer and fairer. *roll eyes!
And during the june hols, i will earn lots of money to pay my debts which i owe for very very long. haha.. cos of my temptation to buy a PSP! hahaha...
The flu bug and dengue is here! so everybody, please take good care of yourselves.... these means take precaution in everything ar!
AISHAH!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO PLAY FLRBALL?? =P