Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd was a fun fun day.. i jus love playing... haha
jus now we had some flrball meeting.. everything was pushed to RIGEL. poor thing ar... decided to help her a little. and we got a pass to join clubs, because afterall we are only playing for school.. pol-ite and IVP....
SLA starting on monday, hopefully there will be more experienced player.. to increase our chance of winning Pol-Ite.. and btw, TP really improve a lot la.. haha nvm, i believe in jac and my line next year. haha
i need to improve on a few moves. -learn how to do a perfect wrap in -better shots -better passes, -team work -fake! -defend properly!