Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
wtf!!! i lost my one day pay after being the stupid cashier.... and i think someone stole the money away, causing me to loose 108 dollars.. and i got so pissed and confused, when mc called i just tick him off. so we ended up quarreling. so i have to pay half of them.. argh! next time don't ask me to become cashier damn it!
next tuesday he will be flying away to AUST! so jealous. but nvm la... hahaha.. i think i will miss him for sure. it's all in the heart... so ya loh.. have been joining the guy's for training for like 2 weeks already i suppose. learn something new everytime i go. have fun training together... hahaha..