Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today's training was tough but shiok.... i cannot stop farting lah.. hahaha so we have to like run 12 laps, before that we had to do 348 sit-ups plus push up. cos people are LATE! After the run, we were like suppose to do sprints... haha the sprinting part was damn shiok. because you can feel yourself pushing hard so that you can pass the whole thing. And the fers time we had to redo it, cos never meet his standard. hahaha okay! overall was fun..
but the best thing is very little gers turn up. wad kind of 90%attendance. must well say 50% better. dissapointment.. i am not going to care so much now... and you all dun ever climb over the team manager's head!!!