Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i miss him la.. it's like three days not seeing him, sad sia.. he's getting his new stick plus, new brand. hahaha.. happy for me. and i have decided not to go school during his arrival to pick him up at the airport. so that means i am missing lesson, and i have to study extra hard to do well.. plus i am celebrating his birthday with him on that arrival day. isn't that great.. i am waiting for that day to come...
everywords that he sent me make me feel emo sia... monday school reopen liao, i will be lonely for three days, because no one will eat breakfast with me... and i will have to eat lunch myself... so hopefully rigel will make herself available lo. if not sian sia. hahaha..