Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i attended trainings during my two weeks break... i seriously cannot take break, once i stop training everything will drop.. like stick work and stamina.. and for once i feel like puking during training. and it's the most awful moment that i had..
training was fun, learn things from the skillful ones and also COACH! haha and throughout the bus trip home, i listen to what they are saying la.. "drills can always be apply in game!"
i still have a long way to go.... come on!!!! practice always make perfect. haha.. believe in myself.. and everything will go my way. haha