Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
court training ytd was tough but fun, and physical is all about training what our mind think... hahaha. i think it's dam cool like.. maybe if i wanted to play a higher level of flrball i should focus on both court and training now to play like a PRO.. nah, i'm just jokin. because i can never ever play like one e.g the guys dots. what am i talking about. hahaha! wadeva it is, i really hope that the team will win in pol-ite and IVP games. so next year we can play with all those aussie ladies! will look forward to it. HOPEFULLY LA HUH?
training will be like 4 times a week for 8 weeks, after the 8 weeks i think that my physical level will begin to drop again! i hate it when i physical drop. so demoralising. argh!
i want to play competitions, i want to play good flrball, i want to run well, i want to prove everyone wrong... =D