Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
YES!!!! I finally got myself a job. hahaha.. will be earning extra income for myself. hahaha. so that i can buy things that i want..
today, joined the guys for training. And of course i got someone to accompany me. She is Hafiz's GF. training was fun yet tiring. I block shots because of one drill i dunno wad's that called, and got one blue black by blocking my Mc's shots. It hurts, but the feeling is so shiok. hahaha. den body contact wasn't there because i got the weird feeling. hahaha.. and the coach was like asking me to use shoulder to push instead of stick. So i tried, and sometimes it works and sometimes no. hahaha... did drills, today a lot of running. Burn a lot of my fats away. I think i played alright today. With the guys to guide me here and there... feel so relaxed and i am being myself. really enjoyed the training. hahaha..
My shots are not there yet... i need to learn more things. still got a long way to go. starting work soon. Tml or Thursday! hahaha