Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
the guys nearly draw/ win the game against MRF.... it's a exciting game, some more MRF is a much better team as compared to the rest in div 1... i was thinking, what if we gers play at their standard... i believe we will beat a lot of team dam! hahaha.. i'm jus thinking too much...
my world really is into floorball!!!!
i think that this is really nice, wanna share it with you guys.... Beating Them at Their Own Game -- Luke 6:1-4
i'm sorry people i am still thinking of saturday's game!!! hais~ so dissapointed....