Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Today was a very tired day for me... because i went to work in the morning and after work i join the uys for training, to kinda get use to my stick again. and i think after having breaks, my wrist cannot support my stick liao.. i am so so so damn tired la.. den i started making a lot of noise, which i think is the first time i m so noisy... but i think soon i will start to sut up again. hahaha
my dad's laptop is damn laggy, and so it shows the missing letters here and there. hahaha i am so bored...
i am sick and tired of tolerating other people, i think i am very hort tempered... but no matter what i will also tell myself to "REN"
hais..
problems problems and more problems. WTH! i see all kinds of people after entering poly. it's a once in a life time experience.
friends come and goes... i am talking crap la! hahaha.. forget about me...
I CAN FORGET ABOUT PLAYING WELL AS A TEAM ! ARGH! because I SUCK TO THE CORE! FUCK! I AM NOT GOOD PLAYER!!!!!!