Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today, i went to school for some gym and den go play abit of bball. wah totally cannot get all my feeling back. den i feel i suck! i got gai by my dearest ma, dam it. i am not good as a bballer anymore. hahaha i play and sweat quite a lot. FUN FUN FUN... bball is always fun for me. Cos of my passion last time. I pray that the passion will not burn out.
Because of the injuries i got, a fractured feet, blue black caused by elbowing, cuts cos players don't cut their nails, bruises because i fall, aches because of the training my clubs gave me, running that my clubs did, punishment during training. Suicide runs with time limit and redoing it until i pass, skipping my shuangfei, training so hard to do it cos it is very very important. Being hit by skipping ropes, doing all the physical and mental stuff that coach did.
Having fun thrashing the guys, joining the guys club for training. All the praise, encouragements and what they teach goes into my head. tsktsktsk! I STILL LOVE COACH! hais.
ok enough of talking. back to today.
Went to JalanKayu to eat. Ate a very sumptious meal, it cost about $17 plus for me and MC to eat to our fullest. yummy!
The person have call us yet! faster call can? i am so KIASU! so desperate for cash... dah.