Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
tml will be my last game with my beloved seniors they are the ones who taught me this game of flrball, and also help me to improve... i pray for their future... =))
and it will also my last league game of the season... hahaha... hopefully i will not screw them up.... i wanna perform well, i dun wanna throw my temper.... i wanna score, i wanna WIN!!! so what should i do.. drink milo... you know all the milo ads.... dots! i am so random... hahaha..
i am kinda stress because i am going to start my year two studies in like a few weeks time i guess... hopefully i will not like neglect my studies.. because they are equally important.. and for the 2 weeks break i will join the guys for training for one week and the other i will take a break. or go do some physical with the usual ones. hahaha.. let's go stadium and run! i miss running with my spikes! hahahhaa..