Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
oh wells... today is a bad game played, was very dissapointed in myself and also my team lah.. i just don't know what to say... hais.. we have to win the next 2 games! they are quite tough to play, so be mentally and physically prepared. today coach played new formation, 1-2-2. it's fun playing it. Cos you got more options to pass and make the opponents run. hahahaha..
i hope that all the seniors(year 2s) will come down training my often. and dun come give all the cock excuses like i got work. because if i got work i will also chiong down for training... and somemore, my parents dun let me come and train, but i still come. So you guys can priorities your time. if you all have the mind set of not training and win, you can tell me and i shall jolly well quit the team... it's pointless for me to play in a team that have this mind set. hais..
i am so frustrated right now, it feels like my mind is exploding soon. Got so much to complain. hais