Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i'm really very tired... it's like work work work for me recently.. but i still have to attend training to improve on my skills and tactics... sian arh... i dunno i have this kinda feeling that i lost interest in this sports, i have not much feelings for.... sad to say arh.... but i still dunno what to do in the future...
clubs clubs clubs.... i'm still thinking of which one to go.. all got good coach, so it's really very difficult to make decision. hahaha..
i have to say this, i know that everyone hates me, so let it be... i will not care much about it.. it's so obvious as you all can see.. and it's none of my business! i will not interfere all the thinking and mind set cos i have given up hope... i will not try to mingle in... that's all i can say!