Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i jus started working today.. it's kinda fun learning new language. hahaha.. i had fun laughing at my own pronunciation.
After work we went to KFC for awhile, cos BF hungry.. after he ate we played PSP, till it's like 5. den we all head back to school for some flrball session. was looking forward to blocking all the painful shots, but the coach din come. So played 3 on 3 and also 4 on 4 had fun. played with team work. i kinda suck la. cos i cannot do a direct shot. haha.. so sorry to all the team mates(people that i had played with)... haha
hmmmmm.... i kinda dun really look forward for saturday's game, cos i think my hand cannot take the time. i think i kinda strain it or injured it.. and today i play my whole wrist was like painful arh. hais. some more i dun have the feeling to play also. =S
All i can tell myself is "be urself, play ur best. dun care wad other people think about you"
now i am really wondering whether i will continue playing flrball in year 2 not. cos of the studies, work. i wanna do well in everything. If i give up flrball in school i will be able to earn more money and also study better. and maybe like that i will only take one day to continue my flrball. hahaha.. dunno arh, still thinking. because of all the big clicks there, i hate it so much. ARGH! play well also people not happy, dun play well coach not happy. FUCKED UP LA ALL THOSE POLITICS! hais...
i jus wanna be a happy person. i kinda see already, the team is very difficult to manage because of them. and the kinda attitudes. alamak! dunno la, jus let them be loh..
BF also say, jus play your best can liao. den now i think i am SUPER KPO lo, so care about people plays... maybe wad he say is correct, jus learn for urself, dun care about them... later u correct them they say you bossy/ ego. like people out there lo....
i must be stingy a bit.... to prevent all those unnecessary things to happen to me..