Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today i dunno why i do not have the mood. hais. it's like shit you know. i get so fucked up like no one's business...
i feel so sad that the year 3s are not playing on saturday's game against NUS JUPITIANS. cos we will be lack of those good players and also their speed... so hw? we have to work very... this game will show how we will play for next pol-ite and also IVP. so it is very important that we play well and we can even win the game. all i need is everyone running into spaces, fighting for spaces, taking rebound and also defending well....
I am afraid to loose, it will pull my spirit down... So please work hard as a team. =))