Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ytd: had some physical by ourselves. and i am like damn early. i reached at about 1 30 la.. did some strengthening. hahahaha.. had scoccer with the scoccer gers. they are kinda violent. =S but we still drew la, i played goalie and i din help the team much. because i cannot save a goal. and it went in. hais.. but anyway, the game was good. =)) after that, my hand starts to itch when the guys were having training. Mr Amir was nice because he allows me to join them... so i am the only ger there. train and play at the same time. =) the ball game was very fun... cos the ball always so crazy when you throw. .hahahaha..
today: v.day dinner at swensen. it's ex la. but i enjoyed myself.. bought for him a wallet. hope he like it. =)) wah lao, the worst part is i have to wear skirt.. =( so i kinda restrict myself. blah blah blah.. but anyway, i did enjoyed myself la.. hahahahhaa.. k dah.. i am tired already.. tml going to help him clean his room.. see how good am i.. =D