Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am always looking forward to weekends now. because there's always game on either day. i jus love playing match.. i feel that the feeling that they gives me is very different from bball. cos i feel more relax, i don't know why? hahahaha
i feel that the team is now playing as a team already... and the thrash talk thing is really nice, though i don't dare to voice out much la. =) so ya, even if i wanna voice something out. it will only be in my heart or to those i am closer with. yea yea... physical!!!