Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
training are suspend... because of irregular attendance it means that we cannot train as a team for the upcoming league games. it's sad...
went to the fishery port ytd, we bought sotong and fish. hahaha.. so my mum can cook them during the weekends. have fun going there, we chit chat as a family... lots of topic to talk about. haha.. i dunno where to start...
i am going to get my PSP, though my dad wasn't too happy about me getting one. cos it's too expensive, he thinks that it's no use getting one. hahaha.. but i will pay the money myself after work. hahaha..
it's hard getting a job that suits us... i dunno why also. so i am reading newspaper everyday to find one. hahahaha..
lastly, let's pray that everything goes on smoothly in tml's game against UWC. quite excited. and i am afraid of getting a black out during games, because it kinda sucks. i have to defend properly.. let's not let the long long vacation take control of us.. i have to run doubly hard and also play doubly hard. =))