Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Today monday, lesson was okay for me =) hopefully i can get an A.
after that join some of the guys to do some gyming. Den after that we (rigel and i) followed them for a run around the school. den i realised that i cannot run for nuts. like WTH! so i am going to stress myself out with this. i think we seriously need to train on our physical. i know that everyone hate them. but you see if we don't train on stamina and strength, who are we going to win? there's no AFO because we lost in IVP, so if don't train now den we will losing forever right?
So i say physical is very important. hahahahha.. dah dah dah.. i dunno wad to say already..