Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today is our first WIN! and i feel so high after the game la.. it's fun to play with agressive people, because it will want you to work even harder than you are now. =) I managed to get a rebound goal, and it's my first goal for league. nvm, i will work hard to get even more points =P nearly get a assist point too. but nvm la.. hahahaha over all you can see my own team mates running about, and communicating with each other, which is a very good thing. OUR FIGHT SPIRIT!
anyway, good game played la. =D i dunno wad to say, but ya we made it. from a 10 plus score line last season to a WIN! hahahahhaa