Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i eventually woke up at 8 plus, because i thought of going to school with mc. but after that i changed my mind and went back to bed. Because i am too lazy to do strengthening. i am such a loser myself.. hahaha.. so i wake up later. i think about 10 plus. Bought my dog down for a walk, den come home bath and prepare.. was intending to go find JOB. but i got stuck with the PSP CONSOLE... WITH LOCO ROCO!!!!! so went to buy Alfee's and ili's present.
After which we head down to their BBQ... it's kinda FUN talking with each other.... i think i am rather close with the guys than girls.. i don't know why. Maybe, my BF is there... or maybe it's because of my character.. from young i'm always close to guys than girls. =)) i got my mum's GENES. so ya. sat there for quite long.. until i cannot tahan. So i borrowed melvin's PSP to play Roco Loco. hahahaha.. after that they wanted to play tennis, so i give back to them... and Mc started playing. and i wanted to try that game too.. so i tried playing. IT'S LIKE SO FREAKING FUN! BUT I CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY IT. BECAUSE IT COST ABOUT MAX. 4OODOLLARS. ARGH! I WANNA PLAY TENNIS, ROCO LOCO, MARIO CART, DYNASTY WARRIOR... BUT I HAVE TO SELF CONSOLE, SO THAT I WILL NOT SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY..