Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
GOT MY PSP ALREADY! YEAH~ keep playing with it. and i lost feeling for flrball because i am crazy over games now.
jus now joined the guys for training, was very tiring. cos after such a long break, i have to run prison break. WTH. it totally kills me man, and half the time i am like walking. =S den do drills, one v one, two v one, two v two and three v three. and i totally suck.
no proper passes
shots sucks
dribble wah totally cannot make it
speed ZERO
stamina DROPPED!
cannot read play
forget about the SUNSHINE AND SHADOW thing that he taught