Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
it's a great new year. i didn't really buy new clothes only a new top from FOX that's it..=) so i kept the rest of the cash that my dad gave. when to my relatives house the first day... stayed there till the next early morning which is about 4 plus. i am damn shag that day. Cos i am tired after the reunion dinner night. Cos some of my relatives came over to my place for some catching up session. *my granny fell on the day that we had reunion dinner.
the second day i spent the day with darling's family. went with him to all his relatives place. i am so sleepy so i slept in the car and when i feel like sleeping i sleep. ate a lot of chocs, and i think i am loosing my voice soon. =))
have some fun over there, and i reached home late.. hahahaha
so today i din go out. i jus went to eat with my darling. =)) ate mac, which will make my throat sore faster. hahaha.. actually was planning to go billy bombers, but din go because we were too sleepy until we slept till 6 plus 7.. hahaha..