Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i'm so tired after today's game and bbq. overall the game was alright for me. =)) however, we din win. we draw the game. but it is pretty bad. because we should have won. we lead the game den we lost and we draw.
got scolded quite a number of times la.. -agressive -running at constant speed, when having the ball -drag shots.
was quite upset la. so i started to scold people and also slash and all. i'm so sorry if i didnt pass the ball to anyone on court. its not that i like to one man or look down on you people. i think is just my mindset of helping the team to win.. i know people will think that i am very solo, but i am not..
i want to seniors to have a very good game, good memories of their last league game with us. like what joreen say. =))
anyways, don't blame each other for the mistakes that we made on court today. move on. we still got 5 games to play. so press on. duck! you will get well soon, dun rush yourself. cheer up.