Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
firstly, met up with mcken and the rest to chop their passport for the aus. trip and it is kinda gross to see old couple kissin and huggin in front of us. OMG! *throw up. but anyway. after chopping of passport, we went to novena there to have lunch and also went for some job interview. i think there will be a high possibilities to get in. So let's pray everything goes smoothly. And we will get our money real soon. And i can pay back the money for my PSP. hahaha..
I got my feeling of my stick work back today. YEah! Happy! hahaha cos ytd was really demoralising fcuk. haha