Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
yesterday's game was nice!!! i believe everyone did their best, and also play very very hard. because there are still chance to win them. but nvm at least we put back the smile on the year threes face. haha so there will not leave the school with regrets and all. =Pp
And don't forget we still got league, and we can win NTU back by winning Tempest! hahaha.. cos it's still not the end yet. hahahaha i believe if we continue to play like that we will do even better than the league..
i'm full of crap now.. feeling so tired, and i nearly sprain another ankle ytd... thanks for whoever that let me step on her blade.. dots!