Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
we got two KUKU refrees for today's game!!!! ARGH!!! i got no comments abotu the game lah... i am SERIOUSLY DAMN PISSED OFF!!!!!!! and it result in agressiveness... and luckily the kuku ref never call for 2 mins for pushing, slashing.. cos they are blind.. i know that today's game i am very rough, because i am damn bloody angry! and it also result me in scolding the word cb at the person's face when i stepped on the person's blade.. and she scolded me back the F word lah.. den another one is where she raise her stick and call me to watch it and i almost pick a fight on her...
overall the score is 7-2. we lost... i will continue to play good.. hopefully i can help ducky to play her role well lah.. get well soon arh.. =)
now training is changed to wednesday and friday.. saturday LMFC!!! hahahahahaha
i am just very angry with a lot of people today!!!!! i don't care who they are!!!! just shut the fuck up!!!! i am telling you the last time....