Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
"ur a nice person who likes others except u need to be alone once in awhile" it's all about ME!!! =))
actually was supose to go out, but in the end it's cancelled because mc is sick. i think he caught a cold. and tml he got game against NYP again. training was cancel because of the final, as wilson want us to go and support them. hahahaha i think it will be a nice game to watch. they once lost to them 4/3-0 will they win them this round and win the gold medal? hahahaha...
i missed the days that we played in that court =S the time we wanted to win badly.. the time everyone are down.. the time everyone are happy.. the day everyone played their best... =))
we shall continue to work hard for leagues. LMFC, Pasirian, Owls, Pinkies, Youth, UWC, Jupitians, Storm and Squirrettes. So ya... come on girls we can do it =D now we are at the last three, so we have to fight our way to the top few and the most important thing is not to get relegated from div 1. i just want everyone to enjoy floorball, and not forgetting to let all the seniors who are graduating to have this memorable league playing for RP ADROITS...
oh gosh i sound so funny.. but anyway, i am just saying what i feel like saying.. hope that i will not say anything wrong man. and i am not proud or anything ya? =D.