Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
tml against NTU! hahahaha.. feel kinda nervous, but nervous-ness can always be overcome when i am playing the real game.. i think i feel better playing floorball now, because when i play competitions my legs will shake. but now not anymore.. maybe it's really my game.
i jus got the sole for my court shoe...hahahaha..
i loathe having competitions at such a far place.. it's at NP now, and i will have hard time going back home. i got car sick, and the trip home is like about 40mins to hougang den i have to change bus again. WTH.... and all the games is like in the middle (7.15pm) so i will reach home at about 10plus 11.. and the day after our fers game will be UT... i doubt i will have the energy to wake up lah.. lol. so i'm gonna be dam screwed. hahaha
training later.. hahaha.. i think it will give me more oxygen for my brain to work.. haha.