Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
school is boring... lesson is boring. my UT sucks. This time i will have a D+ or D for enterprise. the faci is so long winded. =S i feel like sleeping...
oh god, how i wish time flies... first game starts on next tuesday, and i am thinking so much now... hahahaha.. i think all the physical that we did during camp is useful.. HOPEFULLY, there will be a pol-ite camp! hahaha..