Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Be strong and courageous. Do not beterrified, do not be discouraged
IVP is like next week, so excited. 9th January (Tuesday)Match 5 - 7.15pm Women NTU vs RP 15th January (Monday)Match 17 - 7.15pm Women RP vs TP 18th January (Thursday)Match 26 - 6.45pm Women NUS vs RP
After that will be: Playoffs 22nd January (Monday) Match 33 - 6.00pm Women 5th/6th Placing [Grp A 3rd vs Grp B 3rd] Match 34 - 7.15pm Semi Finals W1 [Grp A 1st vs Grp B 2nd] Match 35 - 8.30pm Semi Finals W2 [ Grp B 1st vs Grp A 2nd]
25th January (Thursday) Match 39 - 6.30pm Women 3rd/4th Placing [Loser Match 34 vs Loser Match 35]
FINALS26th January (Friday) 26th January (Friday)Match 41 - 6.30pm Women Winner Match 34 vs Winner Match 35
i am glad that we will be playing with those we played against. By then we will improved as much as them.... cos all our coach's time is spent on us. WE WANT TO WIN SO BADLY..... =D
In betweens there will be league.. So our Jan will be filled with floorball stuff.... weeeweeeeweeee!!!!!
i am still practising on my shots and passes! i really suck at this 2 lah... sometimes i may seem like i am not interested. because i really feel like giving up at the very moment. but there's something that leads me to carry on learning. =) Wrist, Drag, Slap and PASSES!!!!