Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
okok.. i think it's time for me to reflect on all the sin that i did lah.. =S i shalln't say any more things regarding a lot of people as you guys know, girls like to bitch.
today's training was great. did drills, practise a bit at least we get to touch a bit of floorball today. played games and all.. seeing people fall at their funniest way. =P had fun and all..
i have like a few more months to improve myself before all the seniors leave. i have to work even harder from now.. cos i just want to win pol-ite... win another medal. =D oh gosh i am just thinking too far lah.. but anyway.. i think that i am now stuck at this level whereby, i can't feel myself improve. so i have to find things to improve on..
I think i am so crazy and high during today's training. I don't know why, maybe it's because i too long never touch the floor already. hahahaha. And it's like so freaking slippery lah!
next, maybe next time i will just shut up and let people keep repeating their mistakes.. but then think back, i am not that self-fish. or maybe wait till they approach den say. but wad's the point of saying when they feel so unhappy about it right? Oh NEGATIVE THOUGHTS now... ARGH!!!!
League will drag itself till april. i need to work and get him something. maybe his long wanted flrball stick. hahahahaha.. =D GET WELL SOON DUCK!!! =))