Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i just finished eating after the game against LMFC, and also after watching innebady against N.T no.1.. It's a nice game played by both teams =)) Well, right after the LMFC game we wanted to bath at sports hall there. But it's full of people, cos they are queing up to use the cubicle, so rigel and i went over to swimming complex and bath. we actually spend 70cents each to bath la...
and ok, the guys won 2nd for IVP. And the winner for both cat. are NYP and NYP. i am so exhausted today, because i woke up at 61o, prepare and went to school for IVP swimming, but before that i slept at like 1 plus. So i am so tired, that i slept in the briefing room. hmmm, after awhile more we followed wilson to have lunch. And took a train down to TSH. So we had mc in our tummy, and i actually can feel them when i'm playing..
okok.. i'm going to sleep already... *YAWN~* ciao!