Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
okay... i just came back from the guys game not long.. it's a nice game. however, they lost to NYP. NYP is indeed a good team. and tml they will be playing with them again. because team taz consist of mostly NYP's players. I am not sure whether i am catching their game not, cos my mum is nagging at me right now. sigh* sunday we will be having a game with NTU. we have to play well, we have to win them to gain back our pride. hahahhaha.. okok.. tml IVP swimming will be there to help out. hahahha.. okok! i am going to slp..