Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
okay! today i got culture as my module of the day... it's not as bad as enterprise. Because enterprise is just too draggy lah..
yesterday stayed for the guys match. they got thrashed so terribly by NUS. but i believe there will be a change during IVP lah. hahaha.. mc assist a goal, it's so slow mo.
and yes! training later.. and i need to go back to tiasa to cut my stick to 96cm. =( hahahaha.. i am so troublesome lah.. shall ask my dad to fetch me there. i'm spoilt!