Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ok let me update about today's game against titians.. the final score was 5-1.. i think it's a great game =) because i think i played ok only... we played like 3/4 defences and full court. they are good players as i can see lah.. my shots just sucks today. hahahaha..
my first league game, my first injury! pray that it will recover soon. =) hahahaha... i think that overall it's still a great game played by us. hahahahaha i'm crazy lah.. watched LMFC play with pasirian and also innebandy with taz..