Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
today is totally not my day for playing floorball lah... i can't defend properly, i can't pass well, i can't shoot at all... ya. i think all this is what happens on court lah.. i agrees that i do not have the skills and maybe a bit of the speed. Cos i am not a sprinter.
i am very upset about how i played just now... i don't know what to say..
maybe i am giving myself too much stress to be a good player, in order to play well... maybe i am too tired, or maybe it's because of my menses. OH GOSH!!!
yayaya.... i am not the better players, because i do a lot of mistakes on court lah... everytime i want to learn, i am afraid that people will say bad things about you, people dislike you because you are better than them... and i have no rights to tell people off because of how they play... i put everything on my shoulder, swallow everything down without complains. i am afraid that people will starts to think that i am very proud because of the way i play. hais.. i am afraid of so many things. from all the facial expression i know, people don't like me correcting them... the attitidues that they gave me... FINE I SHALL SAY NO MORE!
I am the lousiest player from now on... I will start from the scratch from now...