Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i did some reflections ytd. i am feeling better now... attend training today for a short while... it's alright, maybe i can no need care so much la...
thinking about ytd, i feel like a cry baby.. it's the first time that i cried in front of my team mates lah.. WTH.. i feel like a useless person.. letting the guys see.. =( argh! forget it... i promise to play my best on thursday, like what they tell me.. i have to get over the things and do well, play my best for every game i had and all.. so ya.. i will try my best to do that... i don't want to let coach, my darling, my friends down... because i know that they will be there for me, they will encourage me and also they know that i can do it.. =D